For individuals who don't have enough time to hike for long stretches of time over several days, an Everest Base Camp helicopter tour is the best option. Similar to this, physically challenged individuals who yearn to explore the world's tallest peak can complete this excursion in a matter of hours. People might be curious about how challenging climbing Mount Everest might be. However, this opulent tour has been created for individuals who believe they may struggle with hiking. This exhilarating tour gives breathtaking, up-close views of pristine Himalayan peaks.
The main draw of this tour is the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the most famous peaks in the world, including Mount Everest, Gourishankar, Cho-Oyu, Lhakpa Dorje, and many others. Even if it is an expensive and luxurious excursion, it is worthwhile for the experience and breathtaking vistas that will leave you with wonderful memories for a long time. This one-day tour takes you from Kathmandu to the base of Everest Base Camp, at the well-known vista of Kala Patthar. You'll be flying high in the air in an instant, taking in fantastical aerial views of lush hills and the Himalayan mountains.
We are a group of adventurers, pilots, and experienced trekkers who are eager to learn more about Nepal's natural and cultural attractions. We adopt a sustainable approach to all of our operations in terms of the local environment and culture. Our company is entirely owned and operated by Nepalese. Our mountain experts and guides offer unique perspectives and insider knowledge gleaned from years of experience in the mountain flight business as well as the comfort of familiarity that comes from having grown up near many of the more well-traveled routes. The management group has extensive industry knowledge. To suit different tastes, timetables, and budgets, we can simply design flights, excursions, and hikes. We provide for the requirements of both lone individuals and large and small groups, including students. Everyone can find something to enjoy. We are:
- Exceptionally Skilled and Licensed
- Itinerary Designed by a Professional
- Best Deal and Lowest Payment
- Eco-friendly travel and 24-hour customer service
Best Time and Season
Things to Pack
The Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour includes landing at the Everest Base Camp, which is located at an altitude of 5,380 meters, in addition to high-altitude flying. For a helicopter flight to Everest Base Camp, preparation and appropriate attire are crucial because the sun's UV rays are stronger than you might anticipate at such high altitude. Sunscreen is also essential. These are the things you ought to think about once before taking off.
- Warm pants and a down jacket that is wind and water resistant
- Woolen cap and scarf, sunhat
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries and valuables, including a passport, wallet, camera, phone, and small amounts of crew
- Breakfast break at Everest View Hotel with the cost of airport transfer and helicopter charter.
- First aid kit box and emergency oxygen cylinder
- Domestic departure airport taxes and fees
- Every tax and fee imposed by the government
- Fees and charges for company services
- Life insurance is provided for all passengers and crew.
- Individual and entry visa fees for Nepal
- Breakfast is included during the vacation at the Everest View Hotel, but it depends on the package you book.
- Everest National Park entrance fees
- During the tours, hard and soft drinks
- Tips for the guide and crew